I was tagged by Marie Cecile of Soulful Longings to list eight things about myself or my habits, so here’s what popped up in my stream of consciousness. The real me. Transparency. It’s all about transparency, isn’t it.
1. I have a fondness for eccentrics.
2. I cannot attend serious, dignified events with people I like, because we end up in fits of giggles at highly inappropriate moments.
3. I really like the impact of short videos. You’ve probably noticed.
4. I like things to be balanced. For instance, if I walk into a wall and bump my right shoulder, I’d like to bump the left one too, just to make it even. I don’t, but I’d like to.
5. I cannot read upsidedown. I have a teacher-friend who can, and she says it comes in very handy on parent/teacher night. I’m not sure when it would come in handy for me.
6. I don’t care for licorice.
7. The power went out this week for a few hours. Seeing as how the house was fairly warm and I had no intention of doing anything even remotely resembling this, I rather enjoyed the peace and quiet.
8. I would leave the Christmas decorations up all year if they would let me. They won’t let me.